Friday, May 11, 2012

TAST 2012 Week 19 Half Chevron Stitch

Here is my sampler for the half chevron stitch.  This is the second of two samplers I made.
I realized the first one was not quite right so I did this one instead.  My first one is like the week I had--chaotic.  My mom had fallen at her memory care home and broke her upper right arm.  She was in the hospital until Thursday.  It was a bit hard being with her--but necessary.  I should have probably been there more.  At least I could read her from the Psalms.  That seemed to calm her down a bit.





 And here is the first sampler I made (notice the straight part of the stitch doesn't touch like it ought to):


This definitely is how I felt about this week.

I really can't complain since God has given me such a great family.





2 comments:

  1. I love both your samples - the first one because of the swinging lines the second because it is looking like a lace square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the various colours and threads you used on your first sampler. Hope this week is better for you :)

    ReplyDelete